Carpet cleaning is a back-breaking task that a homeowner will often worry about. It is having a huge influence in cleanliness of the house and is given utmost attention. Some homeowners worry about cleanliness of the carpets and don’t even realize that the cleaning methods they use for cleaning their carpets can have some adverse effects on environment.
We have a wide range of cleaning solutions available in today’s market. However, they are made of harmful chemicals which can have some adverse effects on our surroundings. You need to employ eco-friendly solutions to clean your carpets and save our planet earth.
In the recent years, we have learnt about many eco-friendly options that are actually helpful for green initiative in cleaning carpets. There are many homemade cleaning solutions which can be given a try and these eco friendly solutions have no harmful effects on our environment. There are many professional carpet cleaners who claim to be green. However, not all of them are really true. It is essential to find the right green carpet cleaner. Let’s discuss the important points to be considered while hiring a good green carpet cleaner.
- A green carpet cleaner uses the best possible eco-friendly cleaning methods.
- The chemicals in the cleaning solution should be safe to use and eco friendly as well.
- They should also use cleaning equipment which doesn’t cause any pollution. If a carpet cleaning company uses eco friendly cleaning solutions but operates equipment that burns around three gallons of gas per hour; are they really green? They are definitely not. Green carpet cleaners must use energy efficient equipment besides using eco friendly/green chemicals.
- Last but not the least; a green carpet cleaner should ensure that they dump off their water properly. They should ensure that the contaminated water is not disposed into drinking water system.
In the nut shell, a good carpet cleaner should use green chemicals along with an energy efficient system and dispose all the waste in an eco-friendly fashion.
Hiring a green carpet cleaner is essential for many reasons. Let’s discuss few of them.
- The obvious reason is they are eco-friendly and are better for our planet earth.
- The equipment they use doesn’t burn any gasoline during cleaning, which means they will not pollute air.
- They use little water unlike other cleaners. This is essential as the supply of water is getting lower every day.
Hiring a green carpet cleaner is considered important because they are safe for our environment and our family as well. Green chemicals used for cleaning carpets are eco-friendly.
Some people might worry whether the green carpet cleaning solutions might be less effective when compared to the normal chemical cleaning solutions. Green chemicals used for cleaning carpets are equally as effective and efficient as common chemical based cleaning solutions.
By now, you must have known the basics of green carpet cleaning solutions, why to use and how to choose a green carpet cleaner. Fortunately, the green movement is getting stronger day by day. With little research, you can find a good green carpet cleaner in your locations, perhaps many.
Allergies are something to be aware of when having pet. Some people can be allergic to pet fur and this should be taken in to consideration when buying pet, you could always go with one that has hair instead of fur and by this prevent allergic reactions from taking place. Some great dogs fro people with allergies or asthma are:
- Shih Tzu
- Yorkshire Terrier
- lagotto Romagnolo
- Chinese Crested and many more.
However one can be allergic to pets dandruff or even saliva that, for this very reason one should make sure that their kids are not presenting symptoms when in presence of other pets before getting one home.
Pee cleaning from carpets – This will not come easy, and you should read some of my other articles to get in depth methods and explanations what and how to do it. Basic thing is to get the using out as quickly as you can, next stage is to use baking soda and vinegar to combat bacterial development and smell.
baking soda – This is great way to extract moisture from the carpet, by this you can make sure that not much will be left after pet had this accident, once sprinkled on the surface, leave it for some time and then hoover with you domestic one and make sure you empty it straight afterwards, otherwise you’ll have smelly hoover.
Vinegar – This is used to mitigate bacterial development, and it is something working well, however make sure not to over soak the carpet in the process.
Spray and extract cleaner – this is best method, you can use antibacterial chemicals available widely in supermarket as your cleaning solution. This will fight smell and stain,. however if it is creamy carpet do not expect to get the yellow color from it, it is chemically impossible.