1 – Using huggies baby wipes is great way to clean your suite clean and looking nicely, this will save you lots of money and effort to hire some professional to do it for you. Especially if you buy them whenever they are in promotion in which ever supermarket, this is often happening in Tesco or Asda.
2 – I would recommend to avoid using anything that is designed to clean of oil from surface, that is any type of soap is going to be destructive for your leather surface. That is why do not use Soap Flakes under any circumstances, this will be rather counteractive to sofa and will leave it cracking and dry in touch which is not desirable.
3 – other very obvious way to clean your suite is simply to use leather cleaning wipes, those are not the cheapest but do great job on the surface and surely will provide good protection for your sofa. Modern day sofas do not use coating, and this makes them more durable and can be cleaned even with warm water, or cleansing milk which will be very good for durability of your sofa’s surface.
4 – water based foam leather cleaner are best, not most cost effective however will provide great protection for your sofa and in a long run will prove to be one of the best solutions.
Most people are always excited about the décor of their home but don’t really know from where to begin. One of the best painting tips is to begin decorating the home is by starting out with the color you want the house to be painted in. The excitement continues in choosing the color, deciding on the color of the room in the interior and the exterior of the entire house and above all the brand you prefer to use. So once this is decided it’s time to put your imagination and creativity into practice and that’s where you would need a few painting tips if you were a newbie in this domain. If you are planning to paint the home by yourself, a few of the following painting tips would help you complete the job in the best possible way.
Firstly it is good for a person new to painting the home to know the procedures that are usually carried out before the actual painting and they include:
- Sanding: The process is the first in the list of procedures carried out in preparing the walls that need to be painted. Using a sand paper the walls are smoothened so that when the paint is applied it does not bulge out. Sanding the walls ensure that the paint spreads evenly and also helps the paint remain gripped to the wall.
- Patching: Patch up the small cracks and crevices with concrete before starting out on the painting job. This procedure makes the walls more even all over and when painting dents will not be visible.
- Caulking: This process of filling up helps the small areas around the windows, casings of the doors, edges of walls and other areas in the walls to be filled up so that there is a smooth finish before the painting is done. Use primers to fill up the patches in order to make the walls even.
- Painting: This is the final stage when you start the painting job. It is best to start at the ceiling and come down the walls.
Once you are done with all the preparations above its time to start the painting job and by following a few painting tips given below for a DIY novice, the job is sure to be well –done.
- When you buy paint ensure you have made a correct estimate of the cans of paint you are likely to need. It might be difficult to get the same shade again. Remember to shop for high quality paint and painting equipments. A gallon of paint would be needed to cover 400-450 Sq Ft
- When buying paint ensures that it includes the primer in it so you don’t need to buy one separately.
- When painting, never dip the entire part of the bristles into the paint, but dip on a third of the length of the bristles. This way you can avoid the clogging of paint.
- Consult with an expert before embarking on your painting experiment so that you don’t make irreversible errors.
Following these tips is sure to give you the confidence in getting the painting job well done and giving your home the freshness it needs.